Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can this work.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can this work.
Can this work. 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I have had this idea in my head for a while, but I find myself unsure if this site will allow it. I have been checking the rules, and I don't see anything that obviously goes against it, but one can never be too sure you know.

So the idea is simple it starts off with Sesshomaru and Kagome as friends and it involves into love. As usual their are trials and tribulations. Everyone is against them. They are both willing to give up everything for each other and screw the world over. Then, they realize that what they're doing is selfish and will ruin Japan. So they make the decision to not be together romantically and keep it as a friendship. They both get someone new in there life and are relatively happy now, but when they see each other their hearts hurt in longing but they both know it's for the best for know. They keep each other in a special place in their hearts.

That's just the list off the story and I am not sure how it will end. This will most likely just be a hypothetical story idea, but I will still like to know

Logged Logged

I think I screwed up somewhere. Oh well, let the magic begin
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
l'-'jj
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Can this work. 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Direct quote from the rules for you:

That means that every story posted on this site must have the relationship of Sesshoumaru and Kagome as the main focus. They can be friends, enemies, lovers, or allies, but each story must be focused on the relationship between those two.

This does not mean that you cannot ALSO showcase other pairings. Many stories have different ways of focusing on the story between Sesshoumaru and Kagome - he dies, she dies, they connect with others, they get together at the beginning, they get together at the end, and so on. One thing they all share is that the main focus is on the relationship between Sesshoumaru and Kagome.

So judging by what you wrote: yes, you can post a story like that here.

Logged Logged
Re:Can this work. 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks. I really am an immense idiot

Logged Logged

I think I screwed up somewhere. Oh well, let the magic begin
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.