Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Modern day AU, where Sesshoumaru fakes humanity
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Modern day AU, where Sesshoumaru fakes humanity
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Modern day AU, where Sesshoumaru fakes humanity 14 Years ago Karma: 0
I read this great fic a while back, and forgot to bookmark or favorite it. I can't remember the name of the fic, the author, or even what site it was on, but I remember the plot.
Sesshoumaru and Kagome have been together for a while, but Sesshoumaru is pretending to be human, because Kouga, her last boyfriend, was a youkai and got dumped. So he keeps fighting his inuyoukai instincts on how to behave with Kagome, and while it takes a toll on him, he's ok with it.
Meanwhile, Kagome (who knew since the beginning) goes to Sango for advice, because as a deamon slayer, she knows how to rile up his youkai side. Kagome goes home, uses these tips, and even though he put up a valiant effort, he ends up giving in and licking her. She then admits that she knew all along, dumped Kouga for totally different reasons, and Sesshoumaru finally allows his instincts out, which ends in some smutty resolution.
Thanks a bunch! ^-^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Modern day AU, where Sesshoumaru fakes humanity 14 Years ago Karma: 6
I think it might be This Sesshoumaru Does Not Do Christmas by SunsetMiko that you're looking for. She's an active member of dokuga so you shouldn't have trouble finding this fic

Hope this helps

~Fuyu

EDIT: So I went and checked and I'm pretty sure it's the one you're looking for. Here's the link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1245/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/20 18:13 By Fuyu no Kaze.

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Modern day AU, where Sesshoumaru fakes humanity 14 Years ago Karma: 0
That's the one! Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.