Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for older SK fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for older SK fic
thetroll
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for older SK fic 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
The basic premise if I recall correctly is that it's a modern AU sort of thing where everyone knows one another prior to the story starting. It's definitely an adult/MA fic that I either read on Dokuga or Spark before.

Anyway the gist is that Rin thinks she's in love with Sesshomaru but he isn't paying her attention so she gets some incense or something to use to get Sesshomaru to love her back, and Jaken sets it up for her, but it works on SessKag instead and she leaves upset with Hojo at the end who goes off on Sesshomaru for "hurting" Rin by sleeping with Kagome instead. SessKag get together; I think InuKik might already be there, too. When Jaken uses the incense/smut dust/whatever it is, it impacts Sesshomaru's ability to act on his true feelings, and he acts on it for Kagome.

I think they were all staying the night or weekend at a lodge or something. Kagome might have just come back from school or from overseas, I'm not sure. I could be wrong.

Any help in finding it again would be greatly appreciated!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for older SK fic 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 71
I love this story. It's called Loving Sacrifice by Demonlordlover

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7354/1

Rated MA

Logged Logged
thetroll
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for older SK fic 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 0
Yes, it was, thank you so very much!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.