Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a couple of stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a couple of stories
Kyo
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a couple of stories 1 Year ago Karma: 16
I forgot the first one but the second story is this:
Fuyu no Shimekiri www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2354/1

Edit: the first story is part of a drabble series titled Trapped.

Here it is: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/167/10

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2023/02/28 03:24 By kyouya134.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kreve
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a couple of stories 1 Year ago Karma: 2
Chie's archive may help skfaindex.carrd.co/#reclists

Logged Logged
KeiMizuho705
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a couple of stories 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi all! I took a break from FF and now I'm back and want to re-read a few of my favs. If anyone could help, that would be GREAT!

1. Rating - MA Kagome left Inuyasha's pack because he was sleeping with Sango, even though Kagome was the reason they were still a pack. Sesshomaru took Kagome into his pack. Sesshomaru's pack had a bunch of people in it already, but Kagome was very welcomed there. She fulfilled her duties as alpha well. Miroku and Shippo joined Sesshomaru's pack later, as well. When Inuyasha found out that Kagome was in Sesshomaru's pack, he challenged that decision. Sesshomaru's father told Sesshomaru that if he were to mate Kagome, Inuyasha couldn't challenge him. I can't remember if this one was finished or not.

2. Rating - MA Kagome willed herself to sleep after being alone for so long. Sesshomaru brings her back to life and tells her that he wants to mate her. Someone tries to assassinate Kagome while she's out in the yard meditating. Sesshomaru and Kagome have to go to war with a snake demon. Finished story.

3. Rating - MA Kagome and Sesshomaru meet in a club and they sleep together. He leaves her a note before he has to go to work the next day but Inuyasha (her roommate) doesn't give it to her. Sesshomaru stops by the apartment and hears neighbors talking and think that Kagome slept with Inuyasha. Kagome opens the door and throws the shoes at him that he'd talked about so much the night before. He sees the note balled up and shows it to her. They sleep together again. Inuyasha comes home and Kagome tells him that she's always had feelings for Sesshomaru, and he'd better run. Finished story.

4. Rating - MA Inuyasha and Sesshomaru swapped bodies. Inuyasha (in Sesshomaru's body) got drunk and ate rich food. Sesshomaru (in Inuyasha's body) was polite to Kagome and made love to her gently. When they switched back, Inuyasha woke up in a cell and demanded that he be released. Kagome said that he hadn't even tried to look for them. Sesshomaru bragged that he would continue to enjoy Kagome. Finished story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2023/02/26 21:34 By LadyMiyako.
slycats
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a couple of stories 1 Year ago Karma: 5
Ok. Think I found story #4

Sunsetmiko

Better at being you than you. MA

Dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/746/1

Enjoy

Logged Logged
slycats
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a couple of stories 1 Year ago Karma: 5
Story #3
By Sunsetmiko
Insert foot strap on stilettos. Rated MA
Dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/454/1

Logged Logged
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a couple of stories 1 Year ago Karma: 41
Story number 1

Trapped by sessou_lover. Chapter 10 and 11 ( Pack dynamics part 1 and 2)
This story rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/167/10

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.